Well today I feel much better than I have been in the past 5 days! Praise Jesus!!! I am stll extremely tired and don't have that much energy but I know I am getting better. I am hoping tomorrow I will feel great cause it is my birthday and it will be a great present! I have been able to start doing some ministry items. I have been helping the local missionaries prepare things for the teams coming in and the sunday school teachers that are local. Tomorrow I am suppose to go to the market and buy school supplies for the teachers here in bolivia who do not have much. Well I know this is short and scattered but I'm tired and I need to sleep so I will write more later!
Love you all and thank you so much for the prayers,
Abigail
No comments:
Post a Comment