Tuesday, March 9, 2010

San Jose is the place

Hi everyone,
Thought I would just update you all. I now have more information. I will be going to San Jose, Costa Rica. San Jose is the capital of Costa Rica. 97% of the people are Roman Catholic and only 3% proclaim to be a christian. I will be working with an organization called SCORE international which is based out of Tennessee. I'm not sure exactly what i will be doing yet but I do know the activities can range from street evangelizing, working in an orphanage, feeding the homeless, attending churches, backyard bible clubs and much more. I will be on a team with about 15 others from Greensboro. For a lot of the team members this is their first time out of the country. I am really excited to see what God is going to do not only in our lives but in the lives of the people we will be in contact with each day. So stay tune for more information as I get it! Keep praying!

No comments: