Saturday, June 26, 2010

Donde esta bolivia?

The question that has been raised the most lately is "Where is Bolivia?" Bolivia is located in the southern part of South America. It is a land locked country located between Peru, Brazil and Argentina. I will be spending most of my time in a little town called Concepcion which is about 4 hours outside of Santa Cruz. This is the town I will be flying into.

Next question I have been asked a lot about my new mission: What will you be doing? You know that is a good question. Right now all I know is that I will be working with some of  the women and children. I will be teaching them about different things and helping in any way that I can.

Next question: Who are you going with? No one. I am going with the IMB but I will not be working with any Americans like I have in the past. To be honest this scares me half to death but God has a plan and a purpose. God is in Control and not me. I just have to keep remembering this. I will be staying with a Bolivian family that does ministry in the area. As of right now all I know about them is that they are super sweet people and they have two sons. One is in his 20's and the other is like 18. I know that they will be taking me to different places to work with different people.

Please be praying for me as I start my new adventure. It is coming up fast and prayer is the number one thing that you can do for me! I will be leaving on July 6th. Its only a few days away and I really need to start preparing for my trip! If you have questions you can comment on here and I will try to respond.

I love you all and thanks for reading!
Abigail

No comments: