Hey everyone, I just wanted to give you an update. Currently Honduras is suffering from political unrest and the United States has put out a warning for all US travelers. The team has decided that each member can decide if they want to go or not. So I have been wrestling with God as to if I should go or if I should not go. Has God called me to go and has he given me a burden to go to this country? To be honest I am not 100% sure. When I went to Peru, I knew without a doubt that I was suppose to go to Peru. I even got sick and started to question but I still knew 100% that God wanted me there that summer. For Honduras I am not sure. So I have prayed and prayed and I have read my bible. This is what I have decided to do, I am going to go and I believe that if God does not want me to go than he will close that door immediately. So everyone who reads this please be in prayer that if God does not want me to go that he will shut the door. Otherwise I am going. Satan is not going to tell me to go because then I would be telling people about Christ. He would however tell me not to go. My mom reminded me of the story of Abraham and Issac. Jesus called Abraham to sacrifice his only son whom he waited for so long. Abraham went along with it and was willing, then at the last minute God provided him with a lamb to use instead. God wanted to see if he was willing to do what God called him to do and he did.
So everyone, thank you for the prayers in advance and I will continue to update you all on what is happening. Love you! Abigail
No comments:
Post a Comment