So I graduated from Greensboro College on May 10th and it was so very exciting. I couldn't help but notice all the emotions that everyone was feeling. Some were just so excited that they couldn't control themselves, others just smiled the whole time (that was me!), others had tears and some even had fears. Its a day where we all are ready to just take that next step into the scary thing we call life. It's a day where you see old friends, family and those we love. I can't help but wonder...who will I see again, did I make an impact and what will they remember of me? I know without a doubt I will keep in touch with one or two in particular, but the others will come and go. I'll meet new people, start new adventures, see places I have never seen before, catch up with old friends and just enjoy life as it comes. God has a plan for me and I will just go where he leads, be with whom he wants me to be with and do what he says do.
So what am I doing now? I don't know...I've learned not to have a plan but to just take life as it comes and let God handle everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment