So it has been a while I know and to be honest not much has changed...I still don't know what I will be doing next year at this time. God promises me in his word that if I follow him he will direct my steps. He also says in Jeremiah that he has a plan and a purpose for my life. Here are some poems that desire my feelings.
They say I'm crazy
They all say I'm crazy
your just a single girl
you shouldn't go to that different world
all alone as a single girl.
They all say I'm crazy
you usually have a plan by now
Nope...actually I don't
and they just can't see how.
They all say I'm crazy
you still work at that place?
they treat you like dirt and persecute you
but God says he knows my place.
They all say I'm crazy
you haven't lost your virginity?
the world says give that priceless gift
but I'll wait for my husband who will get my gift.
They all say I'm crazy
cause I'm not like most
I won't compromise
and that is what they hate the most.
They all say I'm crazy
but there is one who is proud
who called me to be crazy
crazy for him...and that is why he is so proud.
I have a call
Go and make disciples
is what you say
but many will not go
because of what others might say
You have a path just for me
I have two to choose
one here and one there
but I want you to choose.
Direct my life lord
I give it to you
Guide my steps
so that every step I step leads to you
You've given me a passion
to reach the lost
is that here or there
cause they are all lost
Your desires to become mine
is my goal in life
I'll bury myself so deep in you
that others may find life
So my mates on hold
and that is okay
because he'll come in your time
when you give the okay
Guide me everyday lord
in all your ways
Guide my future husband
in all your ways
Satan should be warned
cause we'll make a great team
sharing your word and loving people
cause you leading the way makes the best team.
No comments:
Post a Comment